*The island of Dominica was hit by Hurricane Maria, a category 5 storm, in September of 2017. Some of the establishments below are open, under repair or are no longer in business. Please call before heading out to visit them.
RESTAURANTS IN PORTSMOUTH & SAVANNE PAILLE (5-15 minutes drive)
- Aldrin’s Pizza -delivery available-245-1020
- Blue Bay–waterfront dining; (767) 615-7500
- Heavens Best –Fine dining. Good lobster. A/C. Reservations only. Free taxi ride there and back for Ross students during some seasons. 767-445-6677
- Iguana Cafe’– Reservations required. Small dining area. Good local food and seafood. 767-277-2535 or 767-315-0471
- Indian River Bar & Grill– 767-445-4019
- Monty’s Fish Grill & Bar-Open Tues-Sun, shack past Purple Turtle Beach but before Cabrits National Park. Email: email@example.com. 767-265-6338
- Pete’s BBQ – bright green small building in Portsmouth on the left side of Michael Douglas Blvd/Bay St. (main road) past the market area, known for their Friday night ribs. 767-245-5320
- Poonkies-chicken & fish dishes; Call Trevor for reservations at 767-285-6774.
- Prince Rupert’s Tavern-at Cabrits National Park; 767-235-3775
- Purple Turtle Beach Club-waterfront dining; burgers and fries kind of place. 767-445-5296
- Woody’s Pizza-on Bay Street; 616-6528, 295-4888, or 445-5615
Do you have updated information to share? Please click here.